The third city hall was built during 1915/16 on land that was purchased from George Peck for $4050.00. It was located on a berm just southeast of the corner of Highland Blvd and 15th Street. It remained operational after being slightly damaged in the 1933 Long Beach earthquake. After the 1971 Silmar earthquake it was declaired unsafe and torn down.
Full size image is 2.24 MB and 3398px wide x 2473px high