Ole's Cafe. Oscar and Grace Olsson operated this Cafe during the early 1930s 125 Center St. (M.B. Blvd.). The Cafe was later bought by XXX and called the Green Shack Cafe. The building was first used as John Merrill's office and then as the rented first City Hall from 1912-1914. Note the price of a complete dinner.
Full size image is 1.23 MB and 2746px wide x 3346px high