Ole's Cafe. Oscar and Grace Olsson operated this Cafe during the early 1930s 125 Center St. (M.B. Blvd.). The Cafe was later bought by XXX and called the Green Shack Cafe. The building was first used as John Merrill's office and then as the rented first City Hall from 1912-1914. Circa late-1930s. .
Full size image is 2.68 MB and 3119px wide x 2585px high