O083A.jpgCirca early 1900s
A Los Angeles Pacific "Green Car" on a tour to the San Gabriel Mission. This was one of the many electrified light rail companies within the greater Los Angeles area. They were were consolidated under the Pacific Electric Railway Co. during the "Great Merger" in 1911.
Full size image is 3.94 MB and 4136px wide x 4839px high